Our 1914 Popcorn Wagon will be out selling fresh popcorn and drinks! Stop on by for a touch of nostalgia.
The Popcorn Wagon has been a part of local history since 1914, was purchased by BCHS in 2002 and restored to its original appearance. It is now operated by a team of volunteers.
Proceeds from sales benefit BCHS’s mission and programs.
Sponsored by Bank Midwest